TRAIL – KIT WITH PRE-ASSEMBLED WINGS
- Estimated Pricing TRAIL IN KIT - ALI PREMONTATE
The TRAIL KIT2 version includes the following:
- Completed and finished wings, with nylon tanks installed,
- Completed and finished ailerons and flaps.
And as in KIT1, KIT2 contains::
- Pre-cut sheets, folded and perforated with holes mm. 2,5,
- Fuselage frame, welded and painted,
- Mechanical parts welded and, where necessary, painted,
- Crossbow of the main landing gear folded,
- Tundra wheels with disc brakes,
- Pre-cut lexan glass,
- perforated cockpit.
The TRAIL KIT2 version requires an average time of 500 hours to assembly the parts, following the installation manual, the construction drawings and photo steps provided.
The construction of the kit has been set in such a way that it is easy to assemble, without special processing and no jigging (CNC punched hole technology self rigging). The assembly requires a basic mechanical knowledge and gives the opportunity to build their own TRAIL in a personal way.